Smita Ohri M.D.
Smita Ohri, MD is the Medical Director and owner of Forever Young Complete Healthcare & BodyLogicMD of Edison. She uses bioidentical hormone therapy and customized nutrition and fitness programs to treat the symptoms of hormonal imbalance. Symptoms can start as early as in the mid thirties, perimenopause, menopause and andropause and may present as a lack of vitality and energy, stress, relationship problems, insomnia, mood swings, irritability, low libido, depression, night sweats, weight gain and fatigue. Dr. Ohri believes in a true partnership with her patients and spends considerable time to understand them in depth and treat their troubling symptoms. Her other interests are in practicing Aesthetics Medicine and Stem cell solutions.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Member of the North American Menopause Society
- Member of the American Academy of Family Practice
- Member of the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Family Practice & Board
- Board Certified in Anti-Aging Medicine
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology